Figure Drawing Teacher
Each year, Arlington Center for the Arts offers dynamic and
diverse art education opportunities to hundreds of students in the greater
Boston area. Throughout the fall,
winter, and spring, we host a multitude of classes and workshops for kids,
teens and adults.
Currently, ACA is seeking an experienced Figure Drawing Teacher to
lead an adult classes on Thursday mornings this fall. Successful teachers will have the opportunity to expand their class offerings at ACA in the future.
We are committed to offering high-level art
education opportunities and so, ACA is looking for a teacher who can become
part of our community and help to continue the growth of our successful drawing
Successful candidates will have superior drawing skills, the
ability to communicate positively with students and an interest in community
art education. We are currently seeking for someone available to teach on Thursday mornings.
- 3-5 years of experience in a classroom setting
- Proven reliability and dependability
- Willingness to market classes
- BFA desired
How To Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected for an interview, we will require
artwork samples and references.
August 16, 2019
About this Organization:
The Arlington Center for the Arts (ACA) is a private nonprofit organization that transforms lives and builds community through the arts by:
• providing opportunities for creative expression by children and teens through camps and classes that foster skill-building, instill confidence, and promote teamwork;
• nurturing leadership development in teens and young adults through hands-on work experience in ACA camp programs;
• offering classes and workshops for adult learners who want to grow their artistic practice and connect with community in a dynamic and supportive environment;
• cultivating a cultural hub where local artists can create and share their work;
• collaborating with other arts organizations and nonprofits as well as town agencies and local businesses to make Arlington a cultural destination; and
• enriching community-life through exhibits, performances, and signature events like Arlington Open Studios, Porchfest, and the Jug Band Festival.