The CRM Assistant will oversee the processing
of all contributed and membership-driven revenue in the ICA’s CRM system,
Tessitura, across External Relations and Development programs. In addition, responsibilities
include managing receipts/acknowledgements and benefit fulfillment for the
Development programs, and will support, as needed, institution-wide activities
including special events. The CRM Assistant will report to the CRM Manager.
· Input all gifts and applicable donations related to annual, capital, and endowment giving campaigns into the Tessitura CRM, including but not limited to gift types of cash, checks, credit cards, wires, stocks, pledges, gift-in-kinds, gifts of art, and planned gifts
· Adjust contributions as directed by the CRM Manager, or others as appropriate
· Maintain the integrity of financial data, correspondence, and a wide variety of account-related data throughout the gift input process
· Generate gift receipts, facilitate benefit fulfillment, and process mailings related to donations for the Development program
· Ensure all gift documentation is properly scanned and filed according to processing standards
safeguarding of gift and payment information in accordance with the ICA’s
polices and applicable privacy and data security laws
in the management of the Tessitura CRM system, ensuring accuracy, integrity,
and confidentiality of data
Salary for this position is commensurate with education and experience. The ICA offers an excellent fringe benefit package that includes health and dental insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending plans, 403(b) retirement plan, and a generous time off policy.
We are located at 25 Harbor Shore Drive, Boston; we are accessible by public transportation Red and Silver Line.
The ICA is dedicated to building a culturally diverse and pluralistic staff committed to working in a multicultural environment. Qualified candidates from groups historically underrepresented in the museum professions are strongly encouraged to apply. The ICA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an EOE/AA employer dedicated to fair and inclusive employment practices