The Annual Giving Coordinator will participate in the strategic development of broad-based giving with the Director of Annual Giving, exploring how to synergize direct mail, e-mail, crowdfunding, and phonathon, and growing year-over-year results in overall dollars raised. They will work collaboratively with colleagues to improve the alumni participation rate and assist with Annual Fund, Alumni Relations, student philanthropy and general fundraising events as needed.
Essential Job Duties:
- Collaborating with the Director of Annual Giving, oversee the new crowdfunding program at MassArt; partner with students, faculty, and other College stakeholders to identify fundraising projects and goals that support MassArt’s mission; create and manage webpage content, and help to ensure the integrity of the gift process.
- Administer the College’s mini-phonathon program in the fall for restricted and unrestricted gifts under $1,000 through data segmentation and administrative duties, as well as the hiring, training, and supervision of student callers.
- Oversee student philanthropy efforts through the MassArt Philanthropy Program (MAPP), with the goal of building a culture of philanthropy amongst students and GOLD (Graduates of the Last Decade) alumni.
- Assist with the execution of e-mail, direct mail, and other Annual Giving appeals under the direction of the Director of Annual Giving, including preparing constituent data for appeals.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Annual Fund, including updating donor records, fielding donor questions via phone and email, and working closely with the Advancement Services Associate and Director of Advancement Services to ensure the gift process runs smoothly; occasional pull reports through Saleforce, and assist with gift processing for Annual Fund donations during periods of high gift volume.
- Manage the student thank you letter writing process and oversee the production of other stewardship materials, like the new donor packet and stewardship postcard. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Supports a commitment to diversity and inclusion. Promotes an environment that values diverse backgrounds and affirms the rights of all members of the community to be treated with respect and dignity.
Review of applications will begin 08/07 and will continue until position is filled.