57 Upham Street
Melrose, MA 02176
Date Posted: August 09, 2019
Region: Eastern Massachusetts
Music 101, a private music school located just north of Boston, is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated, and inspiring teachers to join our faculty in order to fill the 2019/20 academic year.
We are looking for someone who can teach piano for all level students. Ideal candidates will possess teaching experience for students of various abilities as well as ages. Only instructors who clearly demonstrate a passion for teaching and creating a welcoming, engaging environment for students will be considered.
1. Minimum required education: Music Degree or Music Ed Degree.
2. Prior teaching experience (experience working with children in settings other than music will be considered).
3. Ability to commit to the 2019/20 academic year: Sept. 3, 2019 - June 26, 2020.
4. Ability to commit to a full teaching day (2:30-8:00 pm) on decided upon day(s).
5. Professional appearance.
6. Ability to clearly communicate and provide feedback to students as well as parents/caregivers.
7. Interest in participating in performance and enrichment opportunities offered to our students outside of lesson time.
8. Must arrange your own transportation.
Homepage banner image: Detail of glassworks by Carrie Gustafson (Mass Cultural Council Crafts Fellow ’11).
¹ Americans for the Arts. (2017). “Arts & Economic Prosperity 5: The Economic Impact of Nonprofits and Cultural Organizations and Their Audiences in the State of Massachusetts.” Retrieved from www.AmericansForTheArts.org
Copyright ©2002–2019 Mass Cultural Council.