Choreographer/Teaching Artist for Wellesley Theatre Project’s Production of Frozen, Jr.
Wellesley Theatre Project, a new nonprofit located in Wellesley, MA is seeking a Choreographer/Teaching Artist.
Production: Disney's Frozen, Jr.
September 3 - December 15
Performances: September 3 - December 15th
Rehearsals: 4-6pm Tuesday - Friday and some Saturdays 1-4pm
For more information on the organization, please visit www.wellesleytheatreproject.org.
Job description below:
- Provide all typical duties of a choreographer as agreed upon with the director;
- Provide dance coaching to individuals on as-needed basis;
- Work to create a positive learning environment for the actors and be a role model of professional theatre etiquette;
- Rehearses Production;
- Works in a safe manner;
- Performs duties as workload necessitates;
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude;
- Communicates regularly with supervisor;
- Demonstrates efficient time management and prioritizes workload;
- Demonstrates regular and consistent attendance and punctuality;
- Participates in Wellesley Theatre Project events as needed or required;
- Assist director and team with other production matters as necessary.
Competitive stipend in line with experience
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should email a resume, letter of interest, and three references to email@example.com
September 01, 2019
About this Organization:
Wellesley Theatre Project is a nonprofit theatre company in Wellesley Massachusetts providing exceptional Performing Arts Education to Youth Pre K-12th Grade. WTP offers camps, year long classes, fully realized productions, workshops, masters classes, and community outreach opportunities for students.
Wellesley Theatre Project empowers youth with life skills learned through exceptional performing arts education, and then challenges them to become citizen artists -- improving the quality of life in their local and global community by emphasizing collaboration, cultural and social understanding.