Part-time (30 hours), non-exempt, hourly position
Reports to: Director of Advancement
Role: The Membership & Special Projects Coordinator works with other members of the Advancement team on all aspects of Advancement work, with particular focus on gift solicitation, entry, and tracking for all levels of Membership, Bravo Circle, and the Performing Arts Education Program; coordination of Advancement events, including the annual Gala; and recruitment of and list management for Advancement volunteers. The Membership & Special Projects Coordinator manages thedatabase (Salesforce PatronManager) as it pertains to memberships, donations, Advancement events, and contact management, producing mailings, eblasts, reports, and lists as related to the above functions.
· Fundraising solicitations,including letters and email to new and prospective members, Bravo Circle donors, and Performing Arts Education Program donors; and management of a monthly giving program.
· Gift entry and reporting,including all contributions, member/donor contact information, weekly gift reports, annual donor listings, and prospect tracking.
· Communications,including composing letters, emails, and invitations, execution of complex mailings, and sending email blasts.
· Event coordination,including preparation of invitations and other event-related communications, RSVP and seat tracking, arrangements with caterers, printers, designers and other event vendors, and coordination of logistics for all Advancement events, with key and broad responsibilities for the annual Gala, including assembling and tracking of all material for inclusion in the Gala program.
· Other duties,as assigned, including occasional assistance in other departments.